The Listing Plan of Action
My Objectives Are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold … the
- Act as your full time “listing agent”.
- Utilize professional photos for websites.
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service/Realtor.Com.
- Get you the listing ticket as soon as possible for your approval.
- Submit your home to Lukes Homes.Com.
- Utilize enhanced Realtor.com listing functions.
- Utilize Multiple Listing Service “reverse prospecting” to directly reach agents who have buyers whose searches match your home.
- Utilize buyer leads and Upgrades on Trulia and Zillow.
- Submit your home to all Corporate Relocation Services
- Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Email area agents “announcement” of your listing.
- Text select top agents “announcement” of your listing.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Utilize “why rent?” postcards.
- Prospect two hours per day and talk to 30 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Utilize sign rider on sign using Luke’s 800# “call capture”/”cross sell” system.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers. Qualify all buyers who make offers.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations… to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms. 27 years’ experience. Top 1% of area agents.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Utilize expertise gained from helping 85 buyers and sellers last year alone.
- Utilize Kathy, full time licensed assistant.
- Utilize Matt Allen, full time buyer’s agent.
- Utilize part time “runner”.